Severstal Price Increase
Steel demand in December continues to improve and we expect even further improvement in 2012.
Most steel markets, led by Automotive and Energy, continue to develop gradually but consistently and there are signs that Construction has reached bottom and begun to turn.
Effective with all new orders received 12/14/2011 and later, our minimum prices for hot rolled, cold rolled and coated products will be as follows:
Hot Rolled Bands $37.00 / cwt
Cold Rolled $42.50 / cwt
Hot Dipped Galvanized $42.50 / cwt
Severstal will continue to monitor pricing and market conditions on a regular basis and may elect to modify future pricing at any time. Our published price book extras will apply and we reserve the right to re-quote offers that are not yet confirmed.
Back to News Listing Page
- 100 years of combined steel knowledge and experience
- Long standing relationships with North American Steel Mills and freight companies
- Committed to excellent customer service, quality products, and superior communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- Live and work by our core values